If you are still using the old theme you can view the correct Knowledge Base here: https://help.easydns.com/.
|Users have the ability to add DNS service either directly from our homepage (www.easydns.com) or from within their easyDNS account. Both options will take the user through the same signup funnel.
If choosing to add DNS service via our homepage, you’ll want to set it up so it looks like the following:
If adding DNS service from within your easyDNS account, you’ll want to do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account
3. Under USE AN EXISTING DOMAIN, enter the domain you’d like DNS service for and click NEXT
4. Choose your service level and click NEXT
NOTE: Please note that you will want to choose a service level WITHOUT ‘Registrar Transfer’ in the title as this will transfer over the registration of the domain name.
5. Choose how long you’d like the service for and click on NEXT
6. Choose whether you’d like to upload your existing DNS records or use our default DNS settings
7. Confirm you service information and click on CHECKOUT
After clicking on CHECKOUT, an invoice for your service will be generated:
Once paid, the domain will appear within your account and you will receive an automated email with the nameservers you should be delegated to. If you are unsure of what servers you should be using please see our tutorial HERE.
NOTE: You need to delegate to our nameservers through the current registrar for your domain.
To ensure a seamless transition with no downtime, make sure to put in your DNS entries within your easyDNS account BEFORE you delegate to our servers. If you would like us to do this for you please provide us a plain text format of all your zone records (you get this through your current DNS provider) through an EASY-DOES.IT request.