If you are still using the old theme you can view the correct Knowledge Base here: https://help.easydns.com/.
|While we have historically provided rock-solid inbound mail forwarding, SMTP port forwarding, and backup mail spooling services, we have found that there is an increasing need among our members to have access to a reliable and accessible outbound mail server.
Reasons for needing outbound SMTP or outbound mail service include but are not limited to:
Our easySMTP provides easyDNS members the ability to send out up to 250 messages per day and works with your existing mail client. This service is currently bundled with our DNS Pro service level. Getting up and running using easySMTP is a simple process.
You’ll need to do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account
3. Under the EMAIL tab, click on OUTBOUND MAIL
4. Click on EDIT
5. Activate the service, create a password, and click on NEXT
Your easySMTP service should now be activated. You’ll also be given the necessary information such as server name and port numbers that you can use to set up this service anywhere you like. You can also increase your default 250 message/day limit by clicking on PURCHASE ADDITIONAL CAPACITY.
How do I obtain easySMTP service for my domains?
How many emails can I send out using easySMTP?
What is the maximum message size for easySMTP?
How many recipients are allowed per email?
Does it support TLS?
Does it support SSL?
Can I connect to easySMTP on ports other than 25?
What should my SPF record look like?
What happens if I send spam or UCE via easySMTP?
As easySMTP starts with 250 messages per day, we do offer other tiers to upgrade that daily allowance.
• 500 messages per day – $7.35 / month [$74.97 / year]
• 1000 messages per day – $13.95 / month [$142.29 / year]
• 2500 messages per day – $24.50 / month [$249.90 / year]
• 5000 messages per day – $49.00 / month [$499.80 / year]
• 10000 messages per day – $86.06 / month [$877.82 / year]
To upgrade, please select ‘add-ons’ next to Domain Management for the domain you wish to increase your outbound sending allowance for.