Cloning your domain allows you to copy the configuration from an existing domain instead of creating a whole new zone file.
Clicking the CLONE link for a given domain will allow you to select what applicable domain you wish to set as the parent from a pull-down menu. However before cloning please note that BOTH domains must be subscribed to the same service level.
To clone a domain please do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account.
2. Click on MANAGE for the domain you’d like to clone.
3. Click on CLONE under DOMAIN SETTINGS.
4. Select your parent domain you’d like to clone to and click on NEXT.
5. Confirm your changes and click DONE.
You should now notice an arrow symbol indicating that your selected domain is being cloned to a parent domain.