Jitsi Meet is a fully encrypted, 100% open source video conferencing solution that you can use completely for free with no account needed. Jitsi Meet will allow you to:
- Share your desktop, presentations, and more
- Invite users to a conference via a simple, custom URL
- Edit documents together using Etherpad
- Pick fun meeting URLs for every meeting
- Trade messages and emojis while you video conference, with integrated chat.
To use Jitsi Meet you can simply go to meet.easydns.com and click on GO:
We also recommend password protecting your sessions which you can do directly within the user interface:
As Jitsi Meet is a third party open source software, you’ll want to refer to either the main Jitsi homepage or their support forums for additional help and information.
You can also see all available Jitsi documentation below including user guides on how to navigate the Jitsi control panel.
- Quick install
- Docker install
- Google Calendar, MS Calendar, Dropbox integrations
- Video: Installing Jitsi Meet on your own Linux Server
- Video: How to Load Balance Jitsi Meet
- Video: Scaling Jitsi Meet in the Cloud
- Configuring a video SIP gateway
- Enabling speaker stats
- Enabling TURN
- Networking FAQ
- Cloud APIs
- Manual Installation
- Scalable Installation