If you are still using the old theme you can view the correct Knowledge Base here: https://help.easydns.com/.
|Registering a domain name with easyDNS is easy to do and can be done either from our main homepage (www.easydns.com) or right from within your easyDNS account.
To add a domain from our homepage, just make sure to fill in the following information:
1. Enter your domain name
If the domain name is available, you’ll be taken directly into our registration funnel (see below) where you can continue the registration process.
To add a domain from within your easyDNS account, you’ll want to do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account
3. Enter your domain name under REGISTER A NEW DOMAIN and click on NEXT
NOTE: If your domain name is not available you can always try a different variation of the name or choose a different extension. For a full list of all the domain extensions we currently offer, please go HERE and HERE.
4. Select your service level and click on NEXT
NOTE: Please note that users have the ability to change their service level at any time. For further information on this please go HERE.
5. Select your registration period and click on NEXT
6. Confirm your information and click on NEXT
NOTE: Please make sure your information is correct as this will be used to determine the legal owner of the domain name.
7. Click on CHECKOUT
8. At this point, an invoice will be created and a summary of the said invoice provided. Make sure to agree to our terms and choose your method of payment.
9. Pay your invoice and confirm changes
Once the invoice is paid, the domain will appear within your easyDNS account where you will be to make any changes you like.
NOTE: Registrants are obligated to provide accurate and reliable contact details and update any changes within 7 days that occur during the registration term.
As part of a registrar’s (easyDNS) agreement with ICANN [the RAA, Registrar Accreditation Agreement], registrants must have access to the Registrants’ Benefits and Responsibilities – this can be found here.