How to have foreign legal actions enforced in our jurisdiction

You are in the updated Knowledge Base for the Canvas Theme.
If you are still using the old theme you can view the correct Knowledge Base here:
If you have a subpoena, warrant or other court order from outside our legal jurisdiction (the Province of Ontario, Canada), your requests must be accompanied by the appropriate letters rogatory or request for judicial assistance.

This is usually done via the Ontario Sheriff’s Office, please see:

Upon obtaining such documents the Ontario Sheriff’s department will serve them for you to our offices.

Leave a Reply