Your easyMail password can now be updated either by the administrator of the account or by the easyMail user. Please see below for details.
By The Administrator
- Log into your easyDNS account.
- Click on EMAIL for the domain.
- Click on EASYMAIL.
- Click on the USERS tab and then click on the account you’d like to update the password for.
- Update your password, click on CHANGE, and then CLOSE.
By The User
- Log into your webmail.
- Click on SETTINGS.
- Click on PASSWORD.
- Enter your password information and click SAVE.
If you experience issues with any of the above methods, please contact our support team.