If you are still using the old theme you can view the correct Knowledge Base here: https://help.easydns.com/.
|With the release of easyRoute53, easyDNS becomes the first and only ICANN Accredited Registrar with native support for domain names using Amazon’s Route53 DNS.
Our easyRoute53 tool is a bridge between your easyDNS and Amazon Web Services accounts. You can use our interface to configure your zone then automatically push that information to Amazon. You must have an existing Amazon Route53 service to synchronize with before enabling this service.
To use our easyRoute53 service, please do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account
3. Click on the INTEGRATIONS tab
NOTE: If AMAZON ROUTE 53 does not show up in your control panel, please make sure it is enabled within your preferences. Click on PREFERENCES on the left sidebar menu, go to the INTEGRATIONS section, and choose YES to enable the feature.
5. Choose either the FULLY MANAGED or CUSTOM SETTINGS option and click NEXT
The FULLY MANAGED option includes the following:
1. Select your Amazon Route 53 package and click on NEXT
2. Confirm your selection and go through the process of paying for the invoice
4. Check the box to create your Amazon Route 53 account and click on CONFIRM
5. Click on DONE
With the CUSTOM SETTINGS option, users would have to do the following:
1. Click on EDIT
2. Enter Amazon Route 53 information and click on NEXT
Access Key ID
Secret Access Key
AWS Zone ID
3. Confirm your changes