In order to connect the two together, you’ll need to enter the easyWEB IP address that gets sent in an automated email when you first sign up for this service. If you are unsure of what this IP address is, you can either resend the original email to yourself or simply just copy the information right from within your easyDNS account.
You’ll want to do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account
2. Click on EASYWEB
3. Copy the IP address shown for said domain
4. Click on the DNS link for said domain (this will bring you to the DNS SETTINGS page)
5. Click on the MODULAR EDITOR tab
6. Click on the wrench tool for HOSTS A RECORDS
7. Enter ‘@’ under HOST and paste the IP address under IP ADDRESS
8. Click on NEXT
7. Confirm your changes
Your domain name should now be connected to your easyWEB subscription and your website live.